This year we have to factor in social distancing into our Flu Vaccination schedule and so we are introducing new systems to keep everyone safe.
There will not be any drop-in flu clinics this year and all patients must pre-book an appointment slot in advance.
Home visits are available – for medically housebound patients only. We shall continue to offer essential home visits for very frail patients to have their flu vaccinations at home. Home visit slots are very limited and so are strictly reserved only for those who physically couldn’t get into a car to attend an appointment with help from a friend, family or a taxi.
We receive our Flu Vaccinations in stages for different age groups so please let our reception team guide you into you into the correct clinic.
When you attend the practice for your Flu Vaccination:
- Please do not attend if you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature, have lost your sense of taste or smell or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days
- Please do so wearing a face covering.
- Please ensure that you remain socially distanced from any other patients waiting to check in.
- Please do not arrive before your appointment time, we will ask you to wait outside if you are too early.
- You should enter using either entrance and you will exit the building through our back door. Our reception team will be on hand to check you in.
- Please attend on your own if physically possible.
- Please ensure your arms are easily accessible.
- We appreciate your help and cooperation in trying to keep everyone safe.
Please call us after 11:00, Monday-Friday on 0161 707 5500 to book your appointment.